On Saturday 16 March 2019 the clubs Executive Committee will be holding a strategy day to look ahead and discuss what the we think the club needs to address and aim for in the coming months and years.
We would like to invite input from across all areas of membership into the process by inviting people to join the debates throughout the day.
There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and give as little or as much time as you can.
• You can join us for the whole day and contribute to all the debates
• You can join for a particular part of the agenda based on your interests in the club
• You can just pop in and give your views on the various topics by completing one of sticky notes with your thoughts, ideas or comments and adding it to the relevant topic board.
• You can email in your views prior to the day or contribute via one of our social media channels.
• You can come along and sit in and just listen to what the Committee are discussing.
The day will be split into 4 areas for discussion based on what our strategy will be going forward.
- Rugby – Across all levels of the club – 10:00 – 11:30
- People & Culture – 11:30 – 13:00
- Facilities -13:00 – 14:30
- Finance – 14:30 – 16:00
*All timings are subject to change on the day depending on the depth of the debate.
The Executive Committee is made up of people representing all parts of the club and at times during the day we will also have representatives from the operations team and the Director of Rugby.
The contribution and involvement of as many people from across our membership is vital as this is your club. We want to hear what you have to say and look at implementing change and improvement based on your input.
There is no need to RSVP just turn up and join in. Stay as long as you can and there is no such thing as a stupid or silly question.
I do hope that you take up this invitation and I very much look forward to seeing you on the day.
Food will be available for those attending and we are going to stop in time to watch the England V Scotland game in the club.